Hi-ATB Melamine and Veneer Plywood Cutting Blade
EACH BLADE FEATURES:
- Hi-ATB design with negative (-5) rake angle tooth geometry - NO TEAR OUT!
- Traditional full-kerf, "European Style" blade design
- C-4 hardness, super fine grain, anti-corrosive carbide tips for the keenest edges and extended sharp life.
PREMIUM, INDUSTRIAL HI-ATB FEATURES:
- Specially developed, top-grade, super fine grain carbide tip.
- NEW: Additional, "resin-filled, laser cut body slots" succeed in vibration dampening to an even greater extent
- Exhaustive, hand-hammer plate tensioning assures truer and smoother cuts.
- Longer Lasting than our competitor's or our economy series.
||Premium Hi-ATB Mel-Pro designed for 8-1/4" table saws.
Manufacturer: Tenryu America, Inc.
For More Information on the Hi-ATB Series, [Click Here]
to Link to Manufacturer Web Site