Indirect vents on top and bottom allow air to enter from the reverse direction, providing excellent liquid splash protection. Ideal for general manufacturing & anywhere eye protection is needed.
- Offers indirect ventilation through plastic hooded vents in the frame
- Soft vinyl body molds snugly to the face without pressure or irritation
- Fits comfortably over most prescription glasses
- Extended face flanges close the gaps over the nose and cheekbone areas, providing excellent protection
- Clear blue transparent frame to prevent yellowing
- Elastic headband
- Meets ANSI Z87.1
Clear, crisp and distortion free visibility while meeting the requirement standards that help provide protection from projectiles and impact in general use applications.
Economical style intended to be used by visitors to a facility, or other short-term applications.
Rediscover Bouton® Optical. Nearly 40 years ago HL Bouton Co. Inc began producing eyewear for industrial workers with one thing in mind…give the workers safety glasses that they want to wear. Currently Bouton® Optical has nearly 50 distinctive shapes of safety eyewear - and some are even adjustable. Bouton® Optical also offers you the right lenses for your working environment. Anti-Scratch and Anti-Fog options are standard on many of their glasses and special treatments are available to extend the life of your eyewear while helping you see better by filtering light and reducing glare.
Manufacturer: Protective Industrial Products
For More Information on the Bouton Indirect Vent Goggle with Clear Blue Body, Clear Lens and Anti-Scratch Coating, [Click Here]
to Link to Manufacturer Web Site