The 18V X2 (36V) LXT Brushless Cordless Wet/Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum delivers up to 100 minutes of continuous run time on the normal setting and 42 minutes on high setting. The powerful Makita-built BL Brushless Motor delivers 74 CFM and 44” water lift of suction using two 18V LXT 5.0Ah Batteries (sold separately).
The XCV20Z features a brushless motor for longer run time and longevity, an oversized on-off switch, variable speed control dial, and dual L.E.D. battery indicators. The vacuum comes equipped with a 1-14” x 5-1/2” hose. A large rubber bumper helps prevent damage to the work environment and a locking cover protects the batteries. The motor chamber is constructed with sound-absorbing materials, creating a 64dB(A) on the high setting. Rear casters with locking levers prevent the vacuum from moving. A removable storage box holds attachments and batteries.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- 18V X2 Brushless Motor for Optimized Dust Management Performance
- Powerful Makita-built BL Brushless motor delivers 74 CFM and 44" water lift of suction using two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries (batteries not included)
- Up to 100 minutes of continuous run time on normal setting and 42 minutes on high setting using two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries (batteries not included)
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient cloth filter captures small dust particulates
- Precision lightweight motor components and efficient air ducting produce an overall weight of only 17 lbs. with batteries (batteries not included)
- Oversized on-off switch for operator convenience
- Motor chamber constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials for quiet operating sound level of 64 dB(A) on high setting
- Variable speed control dial for a variety of applications
- Large rubber bumper helps prevent damage to the work environment
- Locking cover for added protection of batteries (batteries not included)
- Dual L.E.D. battery indicators show charge level for each 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery
- Quick-release metal latches for easy removal and disposal of debris from canister
- Rear casters feature locking levers to prevent the vacuum from moving
- Removable storage box for storing attachment and batteries
- Equipped with 1-1/4" x 5-1/2’ durable hose
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: 303- 893-1030
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.