The Dust Extractor Attachment with HEPA Filter (DX10) is for use with the 1-3/16” AVT® Rotary Hammer (HR3011FC, sold separately). It captures concrete dust during drilling and is activated by the tool. The Dust Extractor Attachment features a HEPA filter engineered to capture 99.97% of dust particles (size .3 microns and larger) for improved dust collection and OSHA Table 1 compliance. The high-capacity dust container is transparent and provides an accurate level indicator of collected material.
The extractor extension allows for drilling up to 7-1/2” deep and up to 1-3/16” diameter holes. The depth-stop adjustment button allows for an accurate drilling depth.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: 303- 893-1030
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
- Dust Extractor Attachment with HEPA Filter Cleaning Mechanism
- Dust Extractor with HEPA Filter Cleaning Mechanism
- HEPA Dust Extractor is OSHA Table 1 compliant for Exposure to Respirable Crystalline Silica (rule 1926.1153)
- Captures concrete dust during drilling and is activated by the tool for operator convenience
- OSHA Table 1 compliant on-board dust extractor includes a filter cleaning mechanism designed to help maintain optimum suction efficiency
- Efficient HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Powered by motor fan blade in tool to maintain concrete dust suction performance
- Extraction extension allows drilling up to 7-1/2" deep and up to 1-3/16" diameter holes
- Depth stop adjustment button allows for accurate drilling depth
- Transparent dust container provides a visible fill level and can hold up to 50 fl. oz. of dust
- Compatible with Makita Rotary Hammer models HR3011FC and HR3001C
For More Information on the Dust Extractor Attachment with HEPA Filter Cleaning Mechanism, [Click Here]
to Link to Manufacturer Web Site