The Bosch 19DC-7 Dust-Extraction Guard works with the Bosch 1974-8 7 In. angle grinder and can be part of the end-to-end Bosch PRO+GUARD Protection System, along with attachments, dust extractor and respiration (to be used as a basic summary; always use products in accordance with the owner's manual and OSHA Rule 1926.1153 Table 1). This can help move users toward compliancy with the OSHA silica dust regulation. The dust guard has a durable foot plate for cut stability. The single-screw depth adjustment lets users make changes quickly and easily, while maintaining the desired depth of cut.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: 303- 893-1030
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
- Concrete cutting – is part of the end-to-end Bosch PRO+GUARD Protection System
- Dust collection – reduces cleanup time
- Large, durable foot plate – greatly increases stability during use for clean and accurate cuts
- Single-screw depth adjustment – quickly adjusts and maintains desired depth of cut
- Rugged construction – stands up to jobsite conditions
For More Information on the 7 In. Dust-Extraction Guard, [Click Here]
to Link to Manufacturer Web Site